Friday, September 10, 2010

Red carpet: Glee Season 2 premiere

Few days ago was Glee Season 2 premiere. I can't wait to see new episodes from Glee, I hope that they will be as goos as they were last season! Now lets see cast of Glee on red carpet for premiere:

Diana Agron
Diana Agron is wearing adorable Carolina Herrera dress! She is my favorite, I love the color and beautiful lace detail. Beautiful hair too.

Naya Rivera

Naya Rivera is wearing Herve Leger dress. Even though we see Herve Leger dresses all the time I still love it, it looks great on everyone!! 

Jessalyn Gilsig


Jessalyn looks very pretty and elegant in litlle black dress.

Lea Michele

I love the dress on Lea Michele. I like the color combination of black and blue and floral pattern. The dress is so cute!

Jayma Mays
Jayma looks very pretty in this green and black dress.I would prefer if she choose different color of shoes and clutch but still she looks very nice!

Heather Morris


Heather looks pretty but I think this dress is so simple, it would be much better if she added accessories...and if she wasn't in black head to toe...and I really don't like the shoes! I hope she will do better next time!


Charice


Newcomer for season 2! She looks so sweet in this dress, I wonder what we will see from her in Glee.She has amazing voice and she will be Rachel competition! That will be interesting for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...